Wanted: Project coordinator and members

Sep 13, 2007 at 12:24 AM
Hey folks. Our development budget has run out. I'll be putting together the "final" source code release over the next day or two. However, as we've said before, the goal here is to hand this package off to the community.

So, I'm asking: who wants to work on this project? Who would like to lead this project? Please post here and/or drop me an email.

Thanks,

-Chris
Developer
Sep 13, 2007 at 7:46 PM
Hello Chris

I would like to work on this project. I have seen a couple of things i dont like in the design I would like to change.

Regards
BennyXNO
Sep 16, 2007 at 6:11 AM
I'm an expert on NHibernate and am interested in looking more into this... Writing a book on Software Factories (not just Microsoft's) and have covered all aspects of the related technologies... Worked with Tom Hollander and Brian Button a while back.

Anyway, let me know. I am pretty slammed and need to know the strategic fit related to things like Linq to Entites, etc..

Kind Regards,
Damon Carr
Developer
Sep 17, 2007 at 9:41 AM
Hi,
I've been working on internal guidance automation projects for well over a year now... am available to contribute...
Regards...
Developer
Sep 20, 2007 at 5:18 AM
Hi Chris,

I have also been working with NHibernate and see this as a good equivalent for Enterprise Library data access, so would be able to contrib.

I am also am interested in the parallel with the open source code-gen tool smartcode: http://www.codeplex.com/smartcode

Cheers,
Julian.
Sep 24, 2007 at 5:59 AM
Hi folks, sorry I've been so quiet. Work's been a bit busy as it has a tendency to do.

Thanks for everyone who's volunteered to help out, both here and in private email. I'll be working out some last kinks with the legal folks this week and then adding everyone who's volunteered as project members. I'll leave it up to you to figure out where to go from there.

Thanks for the interest; I have a good feeling about where this thing will be going.

-Chris
Developer
Sep 25, 2007 at 8:47 AM
Hi Chris,

Im also interested.

Regards,

Ben
Coordinator
Sep 27, 2007 at 3:19 PM
Hello Chris,

I would like to work on this project as well. I am currently using the Repository Factory and I would like to contribute to this project.

Cheers,
Luis
Oct 12, 2007 at 6:31 AM
Hi Chris,

I'm verry interested in working on this project.
I have created a simular library by myself and using it in my projects.
Samples of it can be supplied upon request.

Regards,
Velio
Nov 1, 2007 at 5:49 PM
Chris,

I'd love to get involved as well. I'd love to see how LINQ might be worked in.

Thanks,
Ian
Nov 8, 2007 at 5:51 PM
Hello Cris,
Im also interested in working on this project.

Best regards, Leonardo
Developer
Dec 19, 2008 at 6:29 PM
Hi Chris,  I'm also interested.

Regards,

Yilber