Welcome new project coordinator

Jul 10, 2008 at 6:03 AM
The person who has been working on the VS2008 port, lerocha, has also volunteered to become the new Repository Factory project coordinator.Welcome, and thank you very much for taking up the reins.

What does that mean? From an administration point of view, I am now no longer the only person who can add people to the project team, edit the wiki, etc. From a project point of view, there's now a person who can set a good direction (and already has).

So, lerocha, thanks again for stepping in. I agree this project has a lot of value going forward, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what the community will do with it.

-Chris

Developer
Jul 14, 2008 at 7:01 PM
Welcome lerocha.

It's good to get at devoted projectcoordinator here again.

It vacationtime her in Norway, but from the last weeks in August I will be a devoted teammember again and fit for fight.

Benny
Coordinator
Jul 22, 2008 at 3:50 AM
Thanks Chris again for letting me taking this role!

Benny, thanks and enjoy your vacation. I am looking forward to work with you on this project!

Cheers,
Luis
Developer
Jul 30, 2008 at 2:04 AM

I'd like to help out too.  We've been using the Repository Factory with Oracle and there are several enhancements we made while refactoring I'd like to bring back into the repository factory.

Cheers,

Philippe

Coordinator
Jul 31, 2008 at 2:04 AM
Hello Philippe,

You've done a great job on the Oracle support and your help in providing these enhancements is definitely appreciated. Do you think it is straight forward to integrate these enhancements into the current Repository Factory source code? Do you need any help with that?

Cheers,
Luis
Developer
Aug 1, 2008 at 12:35 PM
Thanks Luis.  I will scope the changes on Monday when I return to the office and post them to one of the Oracle discussion threads.  We can then figure out what needs to be done and whether I do all of it or get some assistance.

Cheers,

Philippe